EARS 2 U is pleased to be YOUR choice at our two locations for state-of-the-art
hearing aids, in a wide range of prices and styles. We offer technology that can:
- Virtually eliminates feedback and whistling for better sound quality.
- Automatically adjusted for different noise levels, thereby improving speech understanding and comfort in noisy environments.
- Modern design that takes comfort and style to a whole new level.
- We recommend having your aids cleaned and checked 3 times a year. (free with hearing aid purchase)
- Unlimited adjustments for life of hearing aids. (free with hearing aid purchase)
- If you can find a better price on our products elsewhere, we will meet that price!
Latest Technology in Hearing Aids
Introducing Starkey’s Latest release Muse, Halo 2, Soundlens with Acuity Directionality is designed to improve speech audibility in difficult listening situations along with SPEECH SHIFT.
Starkey’s new feature speeds your transition to hearing aids by gradually adjusting settings to allow your brain to get used to new sounds.
Muse is designed to allow you to experience music in a whole new way. Now you can hear every note the way the artist intended – with pure, refined sound quality.
Did you know that your hearing health has a direct effect on your overall health? Hearing loss can occur for a number of reasons. Some causes can be natural and others would surprise you. As people age, they may begin to lose their hearing as a result of the natural aging process. One of the most common causes of hearing loss is exposure to loud noises.
There are also medical reasons for hearing loss like viruses, bacteria, heart conditions or stroke, head injuries, tumors, and certain medicines. New studies have revealed some surprising causes as well, like diabetes or hypertension.
Over 5% of the world’s population 360 million people – has disabling hearing loss. 1 in 3 people OVER THE AGE OF 60 have hearing loss. 1 in 14 Generation Xers (ages 37- 48) already have hearing loss. 1 in 6 Baby Boomers (ages 49-68) have hearing loss. 1 in 5 Teenagers have some type of hearing loss.