Many clients are concerned with getting the best value for their money spent on their hearing aid. Our philosophy is to give you a fair price and the best possible care you can receive. You will get professionals that care about your hearing and provide you with as many follow-up visits it takes to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We offer a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee.
Prices vary from $845 to $3995 per hearing aid, depending on the level of technology. Financing available with 12 months 0% interest O.A.C.
**If you can find a better price on our products elsewhere, we will meet that price!
**Hearing screenings are always free.
Starkey Hearing Aids:
Ears to U offers Starkey Hearing Aids due to their history of innovation, performance and American-made craftsmanship. Starkey is the perfect fusion of today’s leading research, advanced science, innovative technology and cutting-edge design — each and every hearing solution from Starkey is engineered to deliver optimal performance specific to your unique needs and lifestyle.
Starkey offers a wide variety of products based upon your specific needs. They include:
- SoundLens – the first custom fit invisible-in-the-canal hearing aid, meaning its completely invisible, and totally designed to fit your lifestyle.
- 3 Series -Has been proven to reduce listening effort and cognitive fatigue when used in tandem with InVision Directionality
- X Series – line of traditional digital hearing aids.
- Wi Series – Wireless hearing aids that can enjoy hands-free phone conversations and listen to the TV or radio at the volume you want, while others around you can listen at the volume that’s most comfortable for them.
- Xino – mini RIC with a longer lasting, 10A battery, configurable user control, and loaded with all of Starkey’s leading performance features.
Ears to U professional staff can help you determine the right fit for your needs, budget and lifestyle.
Email: email@example.com to schedule a free evaluation today!
“I have always been treated nice and fixed anything that was wrong, my hearing aids are very important to one and they keep them working good…. ” – Dorothy Thompson, Alamosa