What You Should Know About Hearing Loss
If you agree with one or more of the following statements, it may indicate the need to seek a complete hearing screening.
- You “favor” one ear over the other
- You have been told that the TV is too loud.
- You have difficulty following conversations in groups and noisy places.
- You ask people to repeat themselves especially women and young children.
- Hearing from a distance is more trouble than it used to be, such as in a church or theater.
- Family and friends have commented on your inability to hear.
“Ears 2 U Hearing Aid Services has been nice and helpful to me for many years. I appreciate this help and service..” – Obbie Dickey, Del Norte